If you’re reading this, chances are that your dog suffers from separation anxiety. And not only that, but they’re a big time cuddler, too. There are many breeds of dogs which possess a natural predisposition to anxiety. This can cause them great stress in your absence, so to help them out, you need to invest in something to ease their minds when you’re away.
When you give your dog a way to stay calm, relaxed, and ultra cozy, they’re far less likely to be lonely, naughty, or stressed. Our Calming Cuddle Blanket Plus+ features our signature Calming Insert to keep your dog calmer longer.
The truth is, we can’t always be home to keep our dog’s company. But we can always find a way to meet their desires to feel comfortable. And our Calming Cuddle Blanket Plus+ is the way to do it.
By treating your pup to a Calming Cuddle Blanket Plus+, this will show them just how much you care about them even when you’re not around!
This is a great choice for dogs of all ages, and especially pups who need a soft space to relax when you’re away that doesn’t require any jumping up to get to. Our Calming Cuddle Blanket Plus+ can be folded over or stretched out mat-style for dogs who like to sprawl when resting.
By providing your precious pup with our Calming Cuddle Bed Plus+, you’ll be giving the perfect way to stay calm, stress-free, and happy in your absence.
- Each Calming Cuddle Blanket Plus+ comes with our signature Calming Insert, which is an expert blend of Valerian oil, Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Clary Sage essential oils.
- Choose from a variety of shades, all made sustainably with organic materials
- Two different sizes to meet your dog’s needs
- Our Calming Cuddle Blanket Plus+ is proven to reduce your dog’s anxiety, which means less stress on dogs and their owners
- Dogs which have a way to keep calm when their owners are away less likely to exhibit destructive behaviors
- Pairs well with our Calming Cuddle Bed
Partnering with the North Shore Animal Leage
For each product purchased, Calming Dog donates $1 to a no-kill shelter in need of funds. Please reach out if you'd like us to donate to one of your choice!